Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Lawyer in a Lincoln - "The Lincoln Lawyer"

My yummy Matthew McConaughey (man the last name is a twister - just copied it off the poster on the left.

Am a little late to write about it, but nevertheless wanted to.

Checked out the movie like a month ago and wanted to write about it. Then, lets get down to business.

Story was interesting, but I felt that the director was in a hurry to tell us the story, felt like the book would've taken longer to tell the story - just like the Potter series. For me, the movie was like the aaloo bhujiya I made yesterday night - over crispy.

It was more like a no nonsene to the point kind of a movie, could've done with a little bit of drama. Maybe could've told us a little bit more about our characters. I thought the "NTGUILTY" number plate for a car was an interesting concept. Would love to compare it with the book :) :).

I would say like any other thriller, except - Jewel Thief and Johny Mera Naam - once watchable.

No comments: